A properly drafted and executed will leaves behind a map to guide your loved ones during what can be a complicated and confusing time. Our team is also available to assist your executor in advising them of their duties and obligations and obtaining the necessary court documents to administer your estate.
In assisting you with your estate planning we provide the following:
- Estate Planning services including wills and discussions regarding life insurance, RRSPs and TFSAs
- Personal Care Powers of Attorney
- Continuing Powers of Attorney for Property (often referred to as the financial power of attorney)
We are available to assist executors with the following:
- Consultations with executors
- Obtaining Certificates of Appointment of Estate Trustees with a Will and Certificates of Appointment of Estate Trustee without a Will